Some business professionals believe there are only three real work weeks in the month of November. Why? For starters, some businesses shut down for part of the Thanksgiving week. In addition, many employees look for time off on Black Friday. Does this mean that Community Events come to a standstill in November? Nope! Below, find some of the events that the TruPath team is interested in.
- Ultimate Wine Run – This run supports the Achieving My Dreams Foundation. This foundation provides scholarships of up to $5,000 annually to high school students. As a result, students showing leadership potential and demonstrating financial need get to attend an accredited four-year college or university of their choice: AMDF
- This event is on Saturday, November 5th. The gates open at 2:30 p.m., the 5K starts at 4 p.m., and the 1K starts at 5:30 p.m. Currently, tickets are $50, and same-day registration is available. If interested, click here: Wine Run
- American Girl Doll Fashion Show – This show benefits the Emily Center at Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Furthermore, the Emily Center is open to the public and is the largest pediatric consumer health library in the southwest: Emily Center
- This event is on Saturday & Sunday, November 5th and 6th. Show times are at 10:00 a.m. as well as 3 p.m. both days. Currently, tickets are $70. If interested, click here: Fashion Show
- Tempe Job Fair – During this event, you will meet face-to-face with some of Tempe’s best companies. Also, bring plenty of resumes and dress for success.
- This event is on Monday, November 7th from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Interested? Tempe Job Fair
- Professional Women’s Alliance Presents Ambassador Barbara Barrett – During this event, Ambassador Barrett will discuss her journey and how it has led her to her position as board chair of the Aerospace Corporation.
- This event is on Thursday, November 8th from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tickets are FREE for Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce (GPCC) members. In addition, chamber member lunch is $30 and non-member lunch is $50. If interested, click here: Women’s Leadership Alliance
- Governor’s Celebration of Innovation Awards – The Governor’s Celebration of Innovation (GCOI) is the Arizona Technology Council’s (AZTC) annual awards gala hosted in partnership with the Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA). During the event, technology leaders and innovators from across the state are honored.
- The event is on Thursday, November 10th from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tickets are $150 for AZTC members while they cost $200 for non-members. Follow this link if you have an interest in attending: Governor’s Celebration
- Valley Partnership Breakfast – During this meeting, hear why Achieve60AZ is the next step to ensuring Arizona’s economy remains competitive with a more educated workforce.
- This meeting is on Friday, November 18th from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. Registration is $45 for VP members, while it costs $60 for non-members. Interested? Click here: VP Breakfast
For all your hiring needs, contact the professionals at TruPath to find the right fit for your team.
As a trusted recruitment source for more than a decade, TruPath has the industry knowledge and a proven model to help our partners feel comfortable in their search for a candidate.
Through our TruProcess, we are able to consistently deliver exceptional candidates that help organizations continue down successful paths. Contact TruPath today to tell us about your staffing needs.