Are you thinking about your New Year’s resolutions?
There’s never a wrong time to work towards your career goals, but we’ve listed some resolutions in case you are looking for new ideas with less than a week left in 2019.
- Learn a new skill
- Read a book from an expert
- Keep your resume up to date
- Join a professional association
- Find a mentor
- Share your expertise with someone else
- Update your LinkedIn profile
- Subscribe to a relevant blog
- Organize your desk, email, files, or database
- Attend a conference
- Consider new opportunities
- Build your network
- Take a certification course
- Use technology to be more efficient
- Track your productivity
- Recognize your own and your team’s good work
- Learn something new every day
- Use your skills to volunteer
- Update your environment
- Spread positivity
What are your New Year’s resolutions to enhance your career?
As a trusted recruitment source since 2002, the recruiters at TruPath have a customizable process that helps partners (clients) feel comfortable in their search for top talent. Contact a TruPath team member today to tell us about your hiring needs.